American Heritage Museum, Hudson, MA (Highways - Helmets Required)
Time & Location
About the Event
Meet at LHD at 6:45 am, KSU at 7 am. 2.5 hrs riding down, 2.5 - 3 hours at the museum, 3 hrs. back.
We are taking Rt. 93 to Rt. 293 to Rt. 3 to Rt. 495 to Rt. 2, then a few secondary roads to the museum. The return trip will be a reverse of the morning ride.
1. This is a PICNIC ride, please bring lunch and drink.
2. Please insure that you have a full tank of gas prior to departure.
3. We can make a brief stop Boston Rd/exit 83 off Rt.495 to hit a Subway for those riders that don’t have lunch/drink.
4. After exiting 495, we will take Rt. 2 then turn off at x117/Rt.27. From there it’s about a 25 min ride to the museum.
5. Tickets to the Museum may be purchased upon arrival $20/adult, Seniors & Veterans $18.
6. We will spend approximately 2.5 – 3.0 hours visiting the museum.
7. See below for more info:
This is a unique experience for history buffs and people that have an interest in military vehicles and equipment throughout the history of the United States from Lexington & Concord to current day operations. The museum is part of the Collings Foundation, a Stow, MA based, non-profit organization that has been preserving and presenting historical machines around the country. https://www.collingsfoundation.org
Directions: contact Gerry Fernandez prior to the ride for a text of the HD Ride Planner Map with directions 603-785-0355.
HD Ride Planner Map - https://maps.harley-davidson.com/map/rides/4NvRAdkfa/preview?time=1626714000#
Ride is lead by Gerry Fernandez with Stewart Weiner at mid and Clark Mansur at sweep. This is a picnic lunch.